1. Concepts and terms used in this Agreement1.1. For purposes of this Agreement the following concepts and terms are used in the following meaning:
1.1.1. Website - the information contained in the information-telecommunication network from particular network address, together with a set of exclusive rights (domain names, databases and computer programs), which provides access to such information. For purposes of this Agreement the Internet site that may use Users is the site located on the Internet at: http://megadowl.org and its derivatives;1.2. The Agreement can be used concepts and terms that are not defined in clause 1.1. of this Agreement. In these cases, the interpretation of concepts and terms is in accordance with the text and meaning of this Agreement. In the absence of unequivocal interpretation of the term in the text of the Agreement should be guided by the interpretation of concepts and terms in accordance with civil legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.1.2.. Offer - this document, published on the website http://megadowl.org.
1.1.3. The Software owner/Owner - Consortium Group ltd. owning a Website and Software specified in paragraph 1.1.1., 1.1.5. of this Agreement and providing it to the Users to use of this web site;
1.1.4. User - a natural or legal person (or his representative) who has accepted the Offer and who are the consumers of services under the Agreement.
1.1.5. Software - Program-loader that performs loading and running necessary for the user file.
1.1.6. Application (additional modules) for a Software - is software that extends the base functionality of the User's browser, the installation of which is performed by the User at the time of installation of the Software.
1.1.7. The service in the use of software (Soft-as-a-Service)- is a service which is expressed in giving the Consumer the possibility of using software Owner by providing access to the software via the Internet and engage in other actions stipulated by the Agreement.
1.1.8. Parties - the Owner and the User in the framework of this offer.
2. The subject matter of this User agreement2.1. Subject to this User agreement is the provision by the Owner to the User of the Software and applications (additional modules) to him, as well as other related services, to use it for personal purposes.
3. The rights and obligations of the Parties to this User agreement3.1. The Owner has the rights:
3.1.1. to control Users, in particular to monitor the quality the use of the Software;3.2. The Owner is obliged:
3.1.2. to publish on its Website all changes and additions to this Agreement;
3.1.3. to refuse to provide Services in the following cases:
The User creates a threat to the security and defense capability, health and the safety of people on the territory of the Russian Federation;
the provision of Services is not possible due to physical, topographical or other natural obstructions;
The User denies payment for Services rendered or refuses to perform the terms Services;
User of the software used by the User is using the Services illegally or unlawful manner, thereby causing damage to the Owner or third parties;
3.1.3. To exercise other rights stipulated by this Agreement.
3.2.1. to publish on its Website all changes and additions to this Agreement;3.4. The User is obliged:
3.2.2. to ensure trouble-free operation of the Software.
3.2.3. to perform other duties specified in this Agreement.
3.3.1. to listen the music, posted on the Website, free of charge;
3.3.2. to check the progress of the Services, without interfering in the activities of the Owner, by sending requests for information;
3.3.3. to exercise other rights provided for in this Agreement.
3.4.1. to refrain from actions specified in paragraph 3.1.3. of this User agreement;
3.4.2. to perform other duties specified in this Agreement;
3.4.3. to carefully read this Agreement and its annexes including tariffs, before signing the Agreement;
3.4.4. to comply with the requirements set forth in this Agreement and its annexes, which are an integral part of this Agreement;
3.4.5. Full responsibility for compliance with license conditions and other restrictions of activity the User is on their own.
3.5. Advertising Terms and Conditions
4. Copyright and related rights
5. Warranty5.1. During the term of this Agreement, the Owner will make all efforts to resolve technical faults and errors, if they occur when the User is using the Software. The Owner does not guarantee the complete absence of technical errors and failures for reasons caused by faulty hardware, buggy software developers.
6. Technical support6.1. Technical inquiries and complaints related to the provision of Services may be transferred to the Owner via the feedback form on the website http://megadowl.org
7. Extrajudicial dispute resolution7.1. The parties hereto have set a pre-trial claim about the settlement of differences and disputes. Time to answer filed a written claim is up to 60 (sixty) working days from the moment of its direction.
8. Confidentiality8.1. The parties agreed to maintain the confidentiality of any information received by one party against another in the course of execution of obligations under this Agreement.
9. Liability of the Parties9.1. For non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement the Owner and the User shall bear responsibility in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
10. Force majeure
10.1. Each of the parties shall be released from liability for partial or full default of obligations under this Agreement, if it can prove that it was a consequence of force majeure arising after the conclusion of this Agreement as a result of extraordinary events, such as: fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, military actions, decrees of the Government or the President of the Russian Federation, Federal and local authorities, and other circumstances of force majeure, that party could not to foresee nor prevent, or take circumstances into account when concluding this Agreement.10.2. The exemption is valid only for the period during which there is evidence of force-majeure circumstances and their consequences.
11. The term of this Agreement11.1. This User Agreement is effective upon its posting on the Internet on the Website.
12. Other conditions12.1. On additional services not listed in the Agreement, but covered by this Agreement, and under special conditions of execution of this Agreement do not require the signing of additional agreements. The parties agree that the implied action is the mark of proposed advertising products (programs and/or installation of the home page) that are sufficient to obtain such services. The duration and conditions of any additional services and special conditions of execution of this Agreement are set in accordance with the term of this Agreement.